M4a Download Page:
Just click on the link and you’ll be able to download these recordings of original compositions and arrangements:
Here the list of music.
- From my first CD, Manhattan Projections, featuring my original compositions as interpreted by Branford Marsalis, Wallace Roney, and Marvin “Smitty” Smith, the title cut: “Manhattan Projections“
- From the CD “An Imperfect Storm” the Bill Lowe Andy Jaffe Repertory Big Band playing my arrangement of the standard “Will You Still Be Mine“
- Also from “An Imperfect Storm”, movement 5 of my extended work for Jazz Orchestra (entitled “Portaculture“); “Yther
- From my latest Cd (“ARC”), “Fleurette Chinoise“
- From the Taiwanese A Cappella group “Okai Singers”, my setting of the Taiwanese aboriginal folk song “Sinramat“
- From my piano duo recording with Tom McClung “Mentalizando O Hermeto (dedicated to Hermeto Pascoal)“
- Also from my piano duo CD with Tom McClung “If I Had a Dream (dedicated to Martin Luther King)“
- My orchestra piece “Every Day Blues” as performed by the Berkshire Symphony (dedicated to my late colleague Ernest Brown)
- From my woodwind quintet (released on Darryl Harper’s CD “The Need’s Got to be so Deep”), “Bach Corral“.